Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Chapter 4

Don't Leave Pt 2



I found myself lost in the beauty of Monte Vista; it was nothing like Bridgeport, not at all. She was quiet yet warm and different from everything I had known. "Beautiful, right?" My thoughts of this paradise quickly vanished and another thought soon took over, Eliana. 


 "Yeah, it -" She took my breath away and apparently my voice as well, all I could do was stare while choking up a greeting. Eliana smiled warmly and said something about a pizzeria right around the corner, only nodding my head in agreement as she took my arm and started heading for the restaurant. 


My nerves soon resided and gradually we began to open up to each other, talking endlessly about everything, who we were, our interests, etc. She surprised me when she admitted that she was an orphan and never met her parents or any of her family for that matter and had to grow up on the streets all alone. The look in her eyes, when she told me; it made me want to reach out and hold her while telling her that she would never be alone ever again. I wanted to protect her, to promise her that I would never leave. However, Eliana quickly changed the subject after a moment of awkward silence.



"I meant to tell you earlier that I liked the new look, but if you haven't noticed I'm a bit nervous." She bit her lip and smiled nervously. "You? Nervous? I would have never guessed, you seem so calm and collected."

"Oh trust me, I'm not. I guess, I just learned to not show my emotions as much. It kept me out of a lot of trouble when I was younger." She wasn't the only one who had to keep a cool face, she was right, things were much safer when no one could use your emotions against you. Our date was coming to an end as the sun was close to setting.


After finishing our dinner at the pizzeria, I drove Eliana home, the drive went by much faster than I had thought and before I knew it I was saying goodbye. The silence was deafening as we just stood there, neither of us wanting to part just yet. We both knew that I could be on a flight out of here, never to see her again. But it was time to go, Lucan wanted me in before it got dark. As I turned to leave, I heard the clicking of her heels against the flagstone, "Marcus, wait." 




"You forgot something." Standing on her tiptoes, Eliana kissed me on the cheek as I held her waist to help keep her balanced. It was then that I felt the sparks, I feel today, when she settled back onto her feet and looked up, those hazel eyes searching for something, anything. Bending down, I hugged her one last time, not wanting to go but I had to leave, "When can I see you again." 


"There's a beach not far from here, be there at four tomorrow." With that she broke from our embrace with a gentle smile and went inside. 






It was our second date that changed us, from the moment I met her at the beach and had to chase after her to our playful banter while we picnicked. For the first time in a long time, I was actually happy. She made me happy. I don't why or how I fell for her so hard, maybe it was just those teenage hormones and that I wouldn't see her again. I would be off to college and she would be stuck here; I would have given anything to leave behind who I was to start all over with her even if that meant living a simple life without riches or a family that doesn't love one another. 




Deciding to go for a swim, Ellie striped down to nothing and just stood there, waiting.

"Well, are you coming or not." As she stood there against the setting sun and the reflecting water, for the first time that day I was actually speechless. I could never forget that smirk she gave me as she noticed my hard-on and entered the water. I quickly followed suit while berating myself for looking like an idiot. 


"When I was younger, I used to come out here everyday and watch the sun go down. Wishing that I wouldn't be alone anymore, to be a part of something." Turning back around to face me, I reached out to hold her as she swam into my arms. "I feel alive when I'm with you, like.... we were meant to be." To hear her say that made me forget I was leaving, I didn't belong anywhere if I wasn't with her. Without saying a word, I kissed her. 

"You better not drop me." She warned as she gave me another long kiss. "Mm, I just might if you keep on with that." Kissing me once more, I laid her down on the warm sand, not breaking from our embrace. I could feel myself getting harder as she grinded her hips against me, I had to stop this before it went too far. Maybe this isn't what she really wanted. 

"Ellie before I lose control, is this really what you want?" She nodded her head with lust filled eyes and kissed me once more before I found myself tasting her sweet nectar emanating from between her thighs, her moaning only caused me to keep going until I felt her body begin to tense up, "Oh... fuck Marcus." Gasping, a wave of euphoria hit her as my mouth continued to claim her sweet spot. Arching her back, her moaning only continued to get louder as another orgasm overtook her. God, she tasted so good. 

  
Soon, I found myself positioning my raging member as her and I locked eyes. Making sure she was ready, I slowly entered her, she gasped and tensed up once more. As I swiftly thrust in and out of her, I slowed my pace. "Do you want me to stop?" Shaking her head no, I wiped away stray tears on her cheeks and kissed her while continuing to pump my shaft into her core.




Her silence soon turned into moaning as she pressed her heels into the small of my back, allowing me to enter her deeper. Our eyes never leaving each other, I felt her body prepare itself for the incoming wave of ecstasy that would soon take over. Slowing down, I thrust deeper as she began to tighten against my shaft. I soon find my own body begin to tense as I reach climax, "Oh god Elle...I'm gonna...I'm gonna-" Slamming deep inside of her, bringing us both to the edge as we slowly find release. Holding her up, we shared a slow yet passionate kiss as the euphoric sensations began to fade away, leaving us speechless while we embraced each other. 


Faint footsteps sounded up the driveway followed by heavy breathing, Eliana was back from her run. "Hey Stranger." Marcus noticed how she was alway full of energy and smiled, remembering their morning runs together. Returning a hello, he tried to think of how he was to tell her of Lucan's disappearance and Viv's decision to have them move. It wasn't going to easy.

"You and Lucan. I swear, brooding is all you two ever do. You're more alike than you think." Snapping himself back to reality, Marcus could only usher a faint smile. Whatever happened between them was in the past, he knew she was happy with his brother and Lucan treated her right. That's all that mattered but deep down he couldn't help but wonder what things would have been like if he didn't leave her that morning in Monte Vista.

"Is everything alright?" Looking up, Marcus noticed Eliana was right in front him; searching his face for an answer or a hint as to what was plaguing his mind. He had to tell her what happened to Lucan, this wasn't a social visit and time was running out. "Elle, there's something that you have to know." Before he could tell her, Helena's crying caught Eliana's attention, "She must've just woken up, go ahead inside and you can tell me." Rising to her feet, Eliana stopped to give me one last reassuring smile. Sighing, Marcus got up and followed her inside.


"Back, sorry that took awhile. So, what was it that you wanted to tell me?" Fear crept up her back and left her worried, Marcus hadn't visited in years unless it was for official business regarding the family. Silently praying that what he was to tell her wasn't bad news, Eliana knew by the look in his eyes that she was wrong. A moment of silence passed as they both stood at the opposite sides of the room, her eyes never leaving Marcus. 

"It's Lucan...he's gone." Eliana felt her heart drop as those words met his lips, his eyes refusing to meet hers. It couldn't be true, maybe he was wrong. "What do you mean gone?" Her voice shaking as the room was deathly silent again, "Marcus...look at me." Trying to deny that something bad had happened to her husband, she challenged Marcus to tell her. She had to know.

Slamming his fists on the dining table before rising to look Eliana dead in the eyes, "Gone, as in they found his car outside of Bridgeport with a pool of blood and no body. Is that what you want to hear? Is it Elle?" His voice was cold as ice but his eyes were ablaze with fire. Shuddering, Eliana only felt anger begin to rise inside. "How long did you know?" She echoed her thoughts aloud, only to get silence in return as he began to walk around the table towards her.


 "How long Marcus?" Repeating her question, Marcus stopped in his tracks, his eyes never breaking away from hers. "Long enough." was all he said as he brushed passed her, "When I come back, we're leaving." And with that he was gone, leaving her with multiple questions and only a few answers. Soon she found herself in hers and Lucan's bedroom, wearing only his shirt. His smell still clinging to it, broke her to pieces. Moments later, she heard voices in Helena's room, making the hair on the back of her neck stand up.



"Do this Michael, do that! What if I don't want to, but I have to. No you're wrong!" As Eliana went to go check out the noises, she saw two men in her daughter's room. One whose face looked familiar, as though she had met this man once before. "Ah...you're here. I thought Auntie Margaret taught you better than to stare." No, No, No it couldn't be, how did he find me? "Skipper?" 


"
Skip if that is you, you need to leave. Both of you." Eliana's heart pounded fiercely as she stood her ground. If they were from her past, then they had to leave. No one could know who she was until this was over. Until her job was over. If any of the Lockewood's knew or anybody for that matter, she would be dead.


"Don't.Call.Me Skip! My name is Michael now and Lincoln Cruz sends his regards. Now, speaking of my dear cousin, he's been wondering if his little Katerina has been doing what she was sent here for?" Hearing those names brought back too many memories but Eliana knew that if she didn't do as she was told, she would lose Helena. If they were behind Lucan's disappearance, then that would only serve as her first and final warning.

"Yes, but I need more time. The Lockewood's council had called Lucan to Bridgeport for something important. There's been murders within the ranks and the councils getting scared. I think they're moving me and Helena to Bridgeport tonight, I can get more information while we're there." Listening to what she had gathered, Michael nodded his head to his partner and before she knew it Eliana was being dragged into the living room as her cousin took Helena out of her crib. "Don't disappoint me rat."




 Slamming her up against the wall, the man preceded to place his hand around her neck and tighten."Hmph, look at you. Nothing more than a Lockewood whore. To think I had a crush on you Freshmen year, you always thought you were better than us 'cause your daddy was some big shot  Well guess what? Daddy's dead." His hand closed tighter around her neck as she struggled to break free. Hot,wet tears streaming down her face as he began to lower her to the ground.


Leaning in close, the man's cat-like, green eyes pierced her like a bullet. "I'm nowhere near done with you princess." She felt her body slowly start to fall but his hand held her up as he undid the buttons on his jeans with the other hand and everything turned black...


 "Dammit Elle! Open up!" Pounding his fist on the wooden door, Marcus was slowly losing his patience. It didn't help that Stacy was impatiently tapping her foot, doing nothing to help. "Maybe she's mad at you, you can be a real asshole sometimes." No, something wasn't right. It was too quiet and Eliana would have opened her door already.


With one solid kick, the door flew open and Marcus gave Stacy a grin that said it all. Rolling her eyes she cut in front of him and searched the house whilst calling Eliana's name. Fear hit him as there was no answer. His partner went straight to Helena's room as I followed her inside the house.


 Looking around, Marcus caught a glimpse of a body in the corner of the living room. It was the bright copper hair that stood out. Rushing to check on Eliana. His heart dropped when he saw the bruises covering her face and how vulnerable she looked cowering in the corner, half conscious.
As soon as Marcus got close to her, she looked up at him with those big, hazel eyes that seemed so dazed and scared. "Lucan?" Her voice was fragile and sounded like it could break at many minute. His heart was slowly breaking as he saw the woman he loved so hurt. "No, it's me. Marcus." I held her as she began to cry, "I'm so sorry Ellie, I shouldn't have left you. I shouldn't have." Her crying began to cease as slowly fell asleep in his arms but not before whispering one last thing, "Don't leave."



"I won't, I'm right here. I'm not gonna leave you again." His voice broke as he remembered how he had left after making love to her, leaving her to wonder if Marcus used her. If only she knew what really happened. Picking her up, Marcus headed towards the door only to be stopped by an angered Stacy.


"Those fuckers took her, they took Lena." Her voice an echo of furious she was, everyone knew Stacy was close to that little girl. No one could tear them a part. Feeling her pain, Marcus looked at Eliana and back at Stacy. An emotion that he had never felt before until now, burst within him.


 "Find them and when you do, bring them to me. Whoever did this will pay, I want their fucking heads." Nodding, Stacy followed behind him as Marcus carried Eliana to the car. Marcus wanted blood and he will make sure that someone pays the price for what they did.












7 comments:

  1. Wow, so she is a plant of some sort and none of them know?!?!?! Now I wonder does/did she ever really love Lucian or Marcus for that matter or is she just doing her job?

    Why would he leave like that and not say a word after they had just an intimate time? Does it have something to do with how she ended up married to his brother?

    So she's part of the Cruz family, but apparently not liked if that guy could rape her while the other one took her child? What the hell is going on???

    And why wasn't she being watched? Damn it Marcus how could you leave her? Now your child is missing. Maybe we will get to see his heartless side.

    UGH so many questions!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jazen, thanks for reading. Yes, Eliana is one of the few rats that have infiltrated the Lockewood family which started out because of loyalty to her family but instead turned into a way for her to keep her daughter safe. Despite this, she hadn't been keeping in touch with her uncle, Lincoln, which led to him issuing order for Michael and Johnny to keep Eliana in line using Helena as insurance.

      As for the two Cruz men, Michael who is a bit unstable like his cousin, Lincoln, could honestly care less about what happens to Eliana just as long as she is able to carry out her mission. He, along with others, don't think Eliana's allegiance lies with their family anymore but to the Lockewood's. Johnny, the other guy, is just sick. He is also, an unrelated soldier of the Cruz family.

      No worries^_^ Marcus's reasons for leaving and the early events of Lucan & Eliana's marriage will be revealed soon, very soon.

      Thanks again for reading!

      Delete
  2. Wow!

    Poor Marcus. He had the love of his life and had to leave her because "family comes first" only it was a family that couldn't obviously care less about one another. They seemed genuinely in love and it's obvious both of them still feel something for the other. :(

    Am I reading this right? She was raped by someone in her own family? Wow...that was just beyond sick. Those guys take her baby AND rape her. And "Michael" is a psychopath in there yelling at himself with two guns in his hand. He's not someone I'd want to cross very much. One of his voices might tell him to shoot before the other voice is ready!

    I hope when Marcus does find them he gets to the bottom of what's been happening, Lucan included. Although that might also mean exposing Eliana but better him than someone else. He might feel betrayed but he truly loves her so I don't think (hopefully) it would be too bad if Marcus was the one to discover who she really was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know:( That was probably one of the hardest things he could have done and it has definitely changed him. The taking of his daughter and the events that have occurred will certainly test him and the limits he's willing to go to find the truth and protect his loved ones.

      Oh my, I'm sorry, I should've made it a bit clearer but Johnny, the other guy, wasn't related to her but actually a soldier to the Cruz family so he carries out various orders/tasks given to him by either the boss or a captain. With that aside, yeah what both of them did was horrifying and even though the taking of Eliana's baby as insurance was an order it's still terrible. Michael is definitely a nut though, there's no denying that, so there's many different ways he can turn out in the oncoming chapters.

      Delete
    2. Ah gotcha! Johnny is still one sick, twisted bastard. I'm hoping when Marcus catches up to them he makes him regret ever setting foot in his town! Loving the story, can't wait for more :)

      Delete
  3. ~ I found this & am disappointed I ran out of Chapters,as I love it!
    ~ The things are starting to become clearer as the story opens up,so looking forward to more!
    ~ I feel sorry for Marcus & Eliana, & I hope they find there daughter,though I have a bad feeling that his brother is dead, I do not know how that will go down!(not much love between the siblings!)
    ~ If Eliana is a plant,& they are trying to get her to conform,what they are doing to her will make her hate her own family!(I hope she betrays them,for what they have done,after she gets her daughter back of course!)
    ~ Love it,more soonish! (",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks Karima! The road to finding their daughter will be a perilous one in which many characters will either reveal themselves as allies or enemies. The disappearance of Lucan and the murders of many Lockewood council members has also raised some questions as to if the Lockewood's are really the most powerful family playing in this cat & mouse game or if there is another force not to be reckoned with.

      Thanks again for reading^_^

      Delete